The Sales Support person is often the first point of contact and therefore sets an impression of Stylecraft to the industry and public. The role is pivotal in the mechanics of the Sales Team and assists the organisation in achieving their targets. The role encompasses but is not limited to the following:
• Support the ACT Manager with administration duties as required.
• Assist the sales team with all internal processes; quoting, sales orders, scheduling, tendering.
• Compile or sending of Data Sheets, images or technical specifications.
• Compile and/or amend Care and Maintenance Manuals.
• Maintain and update database of clients and contacts in Navision in consultation with the Sales Team.
• Maintain and update supplier contacts in Navision.
• Formatting or uploading Navision images.
• Assist Sales Team with coordinating weekly appointments and product campaigns.
• Caretaker role of accounts when reps are away.
• Coordinate demo loan dockets (transfer orders), transfer of demo samples locally and interstate.
• Maintain resource library.
• Maintain stock levels of sampling and brochures from overseas and local suppliers.
• Organise supplier presentations and/or updates.
EVENTS AND HOSPITALITY
• Attend and contribute to showroom presentations and showroom events.
To apply, please send your current resume and a cover letter addressing how you are suitable for the above role to firstname.lastname@example.org